Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Prayer for my precious children!




We have already had a great day this morning! Chloe has been dancing around like always talking up a storm like she knows what she is saying! Its so cute to hear her little voice. So i was sitting on the couch with her and she started playing in my long dress, so i decided to stand up and swing her around! This is kind of hard to explain so i took pictures! She had a blast and was very upset when my back started to hurt and i had to stop! :( I was also checking my emails this morning and saw that my mom had sent me a video of the Christian singing group Sidewalk Prophets. They have an awesome song called The Words I Would Say! The chorus is truly amazing and its going to be my prayer for my precious children!

Here is the chorus:

Be strong in the Lord and
Never give up hope
You're going to do great things
I already know
God's got His hand on you so
Don't live life in fear
Forgive and forget
But don't forget why you're here

Take your time and pray!!


1 comment: