Thursday, October 29, 2009

Chloe loves to give kisses!




How do you explain to your sweet 1 year old that she cant kiss every random person or object? Chloe loves to give kisses to everything and everyone! Of course i LOVE when she gives me kisses when i ask, but its 10 times better when my little angel runs up to me with her lips puckered out and wants to give me a big kiss without me even asking! Chloe has tried to kiss children at the Dr. office, at the park and at the store. She kisses every animal she sees. This might seem cute but this could be kind of a problem when it comes to germs! :) I am not neurotic when it comes to germs but kissing the sick kids at the Dr. office is just letting it go a little too far! Decided to post just a few pictures of Chloe showing some love!





No comments:

Post a Comment