Tuesday, January 5, 2010

December 2009!!!

Christmas 2009!




























We were SUPER busy in December and i haven't posted anything in forever! Well it feels like forever! So many exciting things happened in December! Getting ready for Jax, trying to buy a house, seeing all of our family for the holidays, getting married and watching Chloe learn something new everyday... the list could go on and on! I feel like 2010 is going to be a WONDERFUL year and i cant even explain how full of joy I am thinking about the future of our family!
We had a great Christmas and Chloe has enough toys to last her for the next 5 years! One kid doesn't need that many toys! We feel so blessed to have such a great family! We are surrounded by the most supportive family and friends, I couldn't imagine life without any one of them, they care for us beyond what we deserve!
Scott and I were married on December 31, 2009! Its my dads birthday as well! It was such a special day, and i will never forget it!
We are ALL ready for Jax to get here! He will be here in exactly a week! :) I cant wait until we are the parents of 2 gifts from God!!! My parents will not only have a granddaughter they are about to have a grandson!
2010 is going to be a hard year to beat! I cant wait to see what God has planned for us!




December 31, 2009
Mr. and Mrs. Miller!

Chloe loves her baby brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment