Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgivng 2009

My loves!
Chloe loves her aunt Meghan!!

Baby Jax!!

Thanksgiving was a blast this year!! It was Chloes 2nd thanksgiving! She had so much fun running around outside on such a beautiful day! She played in the leaves, watched daddy throw the football with her uncles, spent time with her aunt Meghan, ate lots of great food, kissed lots of family and of course i cant leave out her trying to kiss a huge spider! Yikes! I am not afraid of bugs and it looks like Chloe isn't either! haha We were surrounded by family all day, and watched the cowboys win! :)
I am thankful for so much, its hard to name everything, so i will just name a few! I am so thankful for my parents, they are the most incredible people i know, Scott, you are my first true love, and you will be my last! Thank you so much for putting up with my moodiness (especially through this pregnancy) Meghan, my sister, thank you for being there when i needed a shoulder to lean on, my precious Chloe, you have brought so much joy into my life, i love you with all of my heart, baby Jax, I am so thankful God has blessed us with you, words cant describe how happy we are, you are so loved and you aren't even here yet! Im so thankful for my church, my wonderful friends and family that i have been blessed with and just my life in general! Last but not least, I am so thankful for my Lord Jesus Christ, You have given me so much that i dont deserve! Help me to keep my eyes focused on you Always!!

My wonderful parents with Chloe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment