Monday, October 26, 2009

Patiently waiting for baby JAX!




So i originally set this blog up for Chloe, but there are so many exciting things happening to our family that i wanted to talk about those things as well!! We are expecting our precious baby boy January 11, 2010! I only have about 12 more weeks till i hold him in my arms! The picture on the left is when i was 9 weeks pregnant!! :) The one on the right is me today! yikes! im 28 weeks and getting big!!! :) I know people say every pregnancy is different, well they sure are right! When i was pregnant with Chloe i felt GREAT! My skin was beautiful, i had lots of energy and felt so healthy, well lets just say this little boy has already worn me out, and he is not even here yet! My skin isnt so great, my hair is super oily, ive had everything from constipation to heart burn and acid reflux (never had any of those in my life) I have a feeling this little rascal is going to come out with a full head of hair just like his daddy!! Hopefully thats why i have acid reflux! (thats what ive heard haha) I am just super tired and i think im bigger now than i was with Chloe when i was this far along! OH WELL I know i will lose the weight quickly so im not too worried about it! I lost 20 pounds 2 weeks after i had Chloe, so im hoping that happens again! :) I cant wait till he gets here. What a great day that will be! I will have 2 precious gifts from GOD! We are almost for sure that his name is going to be Jaxson Scott! I love the nick name Jax! Cant wait to meet him!




No comments:

Post a Comment